Green Chutney For Sandwich and Chat
Green chutney is one of the famous sides used in Indian chat dishes. It does not involve a lot of work. We can make in just 5 minutes with the ingredients in place.
This green chutney can be served as a base in sandwiches like chilli cheese sandwich and sides in various Indian chats like samosa, momos, bhel puri, vada pav, dhai bhalla, paneer tikka, and the list goes on. Add some tamarind to the recipe and you can store it up to a week in the refrigerator.
How to make green chutney for sandwichs and chat with step by step Cooking Instructions:
- In a grinder add 2 tbsp coriander, roughly chopped.
2. Now add 1 tbsp of roughly chopped mint leaves and green chilli. Then add some red chilli to it and add 2 tbsp of water. Grind it all well till its finely blended.
Green chutney for sandwich and chats is ready. Transfer it to a bowl and add salt when using the chutney.
Use it as a base for sandwiches. For sandwich recipes: chilli cheese sandwich recipe
How to make green chutney Video recipe:
Green chutney recipe card:
Green chutney recipe
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Mint leaves
- 1 Medium Green chilli
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Water
- Salt to taste
- In a mixer, add coriander, mint leaves, green chilli, red chilli powder.
- Now, add some water and grind it to fine paste.
- Finally, transfer the chutney to a bowl and add salt when we use the chutney
If you like what you are tasting, then do RATE and COMMENT below