Simple white sauce pasta recipe
How to make creamy white sauce pasta video recipe
How to make creamy white sauce pasta recipe card
simple white sauce pasta recipe
How to make simple white sauce pasta with step by step instructions
Servings: 3 people
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 6 Cup water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Cup Penne
- 1 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 Cup ¼ cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Carrots (sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Mushroom (sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Mixed Bell Peppers (cut into 1 inch cubes)
White pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Maida/plain flour
- 2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Origano
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- firstly, in a large kadai boil 6 cup water and 1 tsp salt.
- once the water comes to a boil, add 2 cup pasta. i have used elicoidali pasta, you can alternatively use penne pasta.
- boil for 7 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked al dente.drain off the pasta and keep aside.
- Heat butter in a pan
- Add minced garlic and onions and cook for minute.
- Add carrots, mushroom and bell peppers and saute for a minute
- In a pan add butter and allow it to melt
- Now add flour and cook for a minute.
- Add hot milk slowly and whisk continuously
- .Add salt, pepper, oregano and, chilli flakes and cook the sauce on low heat until it starts to thicken.
- Add the cooked pasta and vegetables
- Garnish it with fresh cheese and serve hot