1 June, 2021
Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe
Looking for an easy to make healthy breakfast recipe to kick-start your day? Well, this could be it.
Chocolate banana smoothie is loaded with healthy nutrients and tastes like a milkshake. It keeps you filling and cravings at bay for a long period of time because of its thick consistency.
This chocolate banana smoothie recipe is a no sugar recipe to keep it healthy. Also, the natural sweeteners in banana gives the smoothie much need sweetness. But if you have a sweet tooth, you can soak 2 to 3 dates overnight and blend it along with the smoothie or add a teaspoon of peanut butter while you blend.
In this recipe I have added 2 tsp cocoa powder for that chocolaty flavor, but you can use a spread like hazelnut Nutella alternatively.
Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe Card:
Chocolate banana smoothie
- 2 Large Banana
- 2 Cups Cow milk/Almond milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 Cup yogurt Note: alternate : 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp Alternate: 2 tsp Cocoa powder 1 1/2 tbsp Nutella spread
- Few Ice cubes
- In a blender add 2 cups of milk,2 Large Bananas,1/4 tsp vanilla essence, 1/4 Cup yogurt,2 tsp Cocoa powder, and ice cubes.
- Blend it all into a smooth mixture and serve cold!
- Alternate : 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream instead of
- soak 2 to 3 dates overnight and blend it along with the smoothie or
- Add a teaspoon of peanut butter while you blend
In this recipe I have used hershley’s cocao powder.
For other ingredients in the recipe,
If you like what you are tasting, then do RATE and COMMENT below
Click here For more dessert recipes