Dosa is one of the most loved breakfast/Tiffen for most of Indians. Because of the uncomplicated cooking method and the possibility to try various new recipes keeping dosa as a base we now have various varieties of dosa. And, Wheat dosa is one of them. Keeping the method intact and changing the core to wheat flour we derive at crispy wheat dosa. To add more spice and crispiness to it we have added some basic ingredients and rice flour.
The mixed batter can be stored and used for a week without being spoiled. Add more colorful veggies to make it fancy for the children to eat.
Serve the prepared wheat dosa with any chutney or curry of your choice. My personal favorite is ginger chutney. Now, why wait? scroll down to check out the how-to-make wheat dosa recipe instructions.
Wheat Dosa recipe step by step Cooking Instructions:
- Firstly, add wheat flour in a large mixing bowl
2. Next, add rice flour and salt as required
3.Finally, add the chopped vegetables(onion, capsicum, green chili, and ginger).
4.Now, mix all the ingredients with water and prepare the batter(the batter should be watery for a crispy wheat dosa)
5.Heat the pan/Tawa and coat a layer of oil.
6.Now, spread the batter all over the Tawa and cook in medium flame.
7. Flip the dosa after one part of the dosa is cooked.
8. Wheat dosa is ready to serve.
How to make Wheat Dosa Video recipe:
Godhuma Dosa Recipe card:
Godhuma Dosa Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Godhuma/ wheat flour 1/2 cup = 125 ml
- 1/4 Cup Rice flour
- 1 Small onion finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup capsicum
- 1 Small green chili
- 1 Inch Ginger
- Salt as required
- Add wheat flour in a large mixing bowl
- Next, add rice flour and salt as required
- Finally, add the chopped vegetables(onion, capsicum, green chili, and ginger).
- Now, mix all the ingredients with water and prepare the batter(the batter should be watery for a crispy wheat dosa)
- Heat the pan/Tawa and coat a layer of oil.
- Now, spread the batter all over the Tawa and cook in medium flame.
- Flip the dosa after one part of the dosa is cooked.
- Wheat dosa is ready to serve.
Serve wheat dosa hot with ginger chutney!
If you like what you are tasting, then do RATE and COMMENT below
- Wheat is 13% water, 71% carbohydrates, and 1.5% fat.
2. Its 13% protein content is comprised mostly of gluten as 75-80% of total wheat protein, which upon digestion, contributes amino acids for human nutrition.
3. The five largest producers of wheat in 2016 were China, India, Russia, The United States and France.